The Latest

Sep 15, 2014 / 5,844 notes
"I miss you" - Aaliyah
Sep 15, 2014 / 591 notes

"I miss you" - Aaliyah

(via lia-rae)

Sep 15, 2014 / 1 note

Silent: What I’m Not Meant To Be #SundayNightSlowJams #blog #amwriting #LyfesLyrics

"My dreams are loud and my heart’s wide awake, and all I know is… I’m not meant to be silent." - Tori Kelly…

What happens when food is on the brain and every conversation is food related?… BBQ Pull Pork Nachos #foodporn #foodie #instafood (at Buffalo Wild Wings)
Sep 12, 2014

What happens when food is on the brain and every conversation is food related?… BBQ Pull Pork Nachos #foodporn #foodie #instafood (at Buffalo Wild Wings)

Stealing suga. 😘 #goodnight #kisses #ILY #babyboy #sleeping
Sep 7, 2014

Stealing suga. 😘 #goodnight #kisses #ILY #babyboy #sleeping

Get out your song lists and clean out your ears. If you’re out of state, I’ll ask my sisters about posting a video singing the song of your choice. Choose a good song, no twerk or disrespectful songs. This is my sister @faavesi92 future for the #sport of #rugby. For every $50 donation, choose a song and if you’re in #Sacramento, they’ll sing in person. Ready? GO DONATE! #support #RoadToRio #USARugby #rio2016 #olympics
Sep 7, 2014

Get out your song lists and clean out your ears. If you’re out of state, I’ll ask my sisters about posting a video singing the song of your choice. Choose a good song, no twerk or disrespectful songs. This is my sister @faavesi92 future for the #sport of #rugby. For every $50 donation, choose a song and if you’re in #Sacramento, they’ll sing in person. Ready? GO DONATE! #support #RoadToRio #USARugby #rio2016 #olympics

Nothing more aggravating than a missing piece to a #jigsaw #puzzle!!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΎπŸ˜€ #frozen #disney #elsa #hand
Sep 7, 2014

Nothing more aggravating than a missing piece to a #jigsaw #puzzle!!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΎπŸ˜€ #frozen #disney #elsa #hand

"Man shall not live by bread alone." Could’ve fooled you by the way we zeroed in on the #bread at dinner. #FoodieFriends #Foodie #foodporn #HiddenPleasures #food #instafood  (at The Great Impasta)
Sep 5, 2014

"Man shall not live by bread alone." Could’ve fooled you by the way we zeroed in on the #bread at dinner. #FoodieFriends #Foodie #foodporn #HiddenPleasures #food #instafood (at The Great Impasta)

Day 3 of my one week positive challenge (3 positive things, nominate 3 people each day).

1) I’m grateful for patience. The patience God’s given me to endure #life itself and achieving life goals! This is my 3 year vision board. I’ve completed and achieved about 75% of what’s on this board. All that’s left is the travel, dream home and one other important aspect of my life that I keep to myself. I have another year to complete what’s left. BRING IT!

2) I’m blessed to work from home 60% of the time and then the other 40% be out on the field coaching, in the community mentoring and volunteering, all while my little tail (my son) is with me. I have the best bosses ever!

3) I love that I’m healthy! Now granted I’m not a spring chicken but I breath, I walk, all 5 senses are working (for now), I can run, jump and play with my son. I have small ailments like my knee and occasional lower back pains, but I’m grateful nonetheless. 

Make a 2-3 year vision board and keep it within in sight so that every day your reminded of your purpose, your goals, your aspirations and most importantly… God’s will! #inspiration #motivation #drive
Sep 3, 2014

Day 3 of my one week positive challenge (3 positive things, nominate 3 people each day).

1) I’m grateful for patience. The patience God’s given me to endure #life itself and achieving life goals! This is my 3 year vision board. I’ve completed and achieved about 75% of what’s on this board. All that’s left is the travel, dream home and one other important aspect of my life that I keep to myself. I have another year to complete what’s left. BRING IT!

2) I’m blessed to work from home 60% of the time and then the other 40% be out on the field coaching, in the community mentoring and volunteering, all while my little tail (my son) is with me. I have the best bosses ever!

3) I love that I’m healthy! Now granted I’m not a spring chicken but I breath, I walk, all 5 senses are working (for now), I can run, jump and play with my son. I have small ailments like my knee and occasional lower back pains, but I’m grateful nonetheless.

Make a 2-3 year vision board and keep it within in sight so that every day your reminded of your purpose, your goals, your aspirations and most importantly… God’s will! #inspiration #motivation #drive

I’m a proud sister! Check out my sister’s go fund me page for her next #rugby tour to Australia this October! Stars rugby is helping her get elite experience and exposure to the USA Rugby team! With as many followers that I have, if at least each follower donated $1, she’d be funded fully! Be a blessing, by giving a blessing. Love you sis! So proud of all your hard work and dedication to the sport of rugby. #sport #instasport #starsrugby #australiabound #TeamNanaFaavesi #Rio2016 #TheRoadToRio See the link in my Instagram bio!
Sep 3, 2014

I’m a proud sister! Check out my sister’s go fund me page for her next #rugby tour to Australia this October! Stars rugby is helping her get elite experience and exposure to the USA Rugby team! With as many followers that I have, if at least each follower donated $1, she’d be funded fully! Be a blessing, by giving a blessing. Love you sis! So proud of all your hard work and dedication to the sport of rugby. #sport #instasport #starsrugby #australiabound #TeamNanaFaavesi #Rio2016 #TheRoadToRio See the link in my Instagram bio!

#GoodMorning IGers! #TonganLanguageWeek #ForeignLanguage #Language
Sep 3, 2014

#GoodMorning IGers! #TonganLanguageWeek #ForeignLanguage #Language

Me right now
Sep 2, 2014 / 289,544 notes

Me right now

(via battlescarsandwarwounds)

Hope.
Sep 2, 2014 / 3,683 notes

Hope.

(via kealohilanibt)

Thank you everyone across the world for visiting my personal blog as well as my posts on Local Lux’s blog! I’m revamping my blog and can’t wait for all of you to see the new changes! It’s been on the back burner with my busy schedule, but I’ll let you know when I’m done as soon as it’s complete! #staytuned #blogger #music #lifestyle #fashion #food #travel
Sep 2, 2014 / 2 notes

Thank you everyone across the world for visiting my personal blog as well as my posts on Local Lux’s blog! I’m revamping my blog and can’t wait for all of you to see the new changes! It’s been on the back burner with my busy schedule, but I’ll let you know when I’m done as soon as it’s complete! #staytuned #blogger #music #lifestyle #fashion #food #travel

Me in a nutshell. #outreach #research #resourceful #information #creative #multitask #getterdone #mylife
Sep 1, 2014 / 2 notes

Me in a nutshell. #outreach #research #resourceful #information #creative #multitask #getterdone #mylife